Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-A-Thon

Another book finished!  I completed the third story of a Nero Wolfe trilogy begun last week (before I got sidetracked with Water for Elephants).  That's another 64 pages which brings my Reading for Charity total to $6.60.


Grandson Trey and Molly
My dog, Molly, was injured in a freak stick-fetching accident yesterday.  While trying to run with a stick longer than her body, one end stuck in the ground, the stick snapped and the broken end gouged her stomach.  It's nothing serious, but she's stiff and sore today so I have been taking frequent breaks to coddle her and stuff her so full of treats she can't move.  And that's my excuse for not making more reading progress.  When all else fails, blame it on the dog.  

Next on the reading list is a cozy mystery, Dropped Dead Stitch by Maggie Sefton.

No comments:

Post a Comment