Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Puzzle: Answers

Top row (L to R):  Rosanne, Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, Bewitched, Brady Bunch, West Wing, The Waltons

Row 2:  Cheers, WKRP in Cincinnati, Alton Brown - Good Eats, Everybody Loves Raymond, Full House, Family Guy

Row 3:  Mad About You, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Happy Days, Friends, The Cosby Show

Row 4:  General Hospital (The Quartermain family), 7th Heaven, Beverly Hillbillies/Petticoat Junction/Green Acres*, That 70's Show, Rachael Ray - Thirty Minute Meals

*This was a bit of a trick question.  This picture is from the November 27, 1968 episode of Beverly Hillbillies, in which the Clampetts go to Hooterville to spend thanksgiving with the folks of Petticoat Junction and Green Acres - so if you guessed any of those three shows, give yourself a point.  If you recognized all three, give yourself a bonus point.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I didn't do quite as well as I thought, but it was a fun puzzle! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did okayish. I missed West Wing, GH, 7th Heaven (didn't watch these shows). I also missed That 70s show...I thought it was something else. As for the trick question, I missed Petticoat Junction, but I got the other two. I knew there had to be a third, but I couldn't make it out. That was fun!

    ReplyDelete