Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Read-A-Thon is Coming . . .

It's time for another Read-A-Thon.  Stack up the books, put snacks on the grocery list, get a sitter, banish the hubby to the garage . . . whatever you need to do to prepare for 24 hours of reading.  The fun begins at 7:00 a.m. Central Time, Saturday, April 21st.

My sister, Teri, will be joining me and we are co-sponsoring the "Weird Sisters" mini-challenge.

I learned after my first read-a-thon, that I'm too old for all-nighters, so my plan is to read from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.  I usually try to read a ways into the night, but we have tickets to "Gershwin - Here to Stay" and I don't want to miss it - even for reading.

Sign up here if you want to read along.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it! I'll have to pass with my work schedule and things going on to get ready for church, but maybe one day I'll take part!

    betty

    ReplyDelete