Saturday, October 13, 2012

We Interrupt This Readathon . . .

Somehow Readathon always seems to fall on the same weekend as our Brownville Concert Series tickets.  So we are taking a break to see: 


  Kim Smith starring in Misfit

In Misfit, Smith charts a dark and whimsical path through a ruined, musical landscape of disfigured pop and peculiar period treasures, mischievously proving that misfits have more fun. A celebrated Australian cabaret performer based in New York,Smith sings in German, French, and English, reinterpreting works by Weimar-era composers as well as modern-day artists including Friedrich Hollaender, Bjork, The Supremes, Kurt Weill, and a myriad of glittering others.

Can't say I know quite what to expect from that description, but I know I don't want to miss it.  So, I will return at approximately 10:00 to resume my cheerleading and reading.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. Thanks for all you did to make this year's RAT a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is among the most vital information for
    me. Anԁ і am glаd reading your article.
    Вut want to rеmаrk оn feω genеral things, The
    ωebsite style іs great, the aгtіcles is rеally
    nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Visit my site personal loans

    ReplyDelete