Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas quote quiz - The Answers.

1.  Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to. - Miracle on 34th Street

2.  Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about? - A Charlie Brown Christmas

3.  In putting on the suit and entering the sleigh, the wearer waives any and all right to any previous identity, real or implied, and fully accepts the duties and responsibilities of Santa Claus, in perpetuity, to which time the wearer becomes unable to do so, by either accident or design.  - The Santa Clause

4.  Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.  - How the Grinch Stole Christmas

5.  This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope. And I don't care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own, if I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son. - Home Alone

6.  What's Christmas to you but a time for paying bills without money; a time for finding yourself a year older, but not an hour richer; a time for balancing your books and having every item in them through a round dozen of months presented dead against you? - A Christmas Carol

7.  Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.  - A Christmas Story

8.  Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see. - The Polar Express

9.  But I think what I've got is something slightly resembling - gumption.  - The Holiday

10.  You're skipping Christmas?  Isn't that illegal? - Christmas With the Kranks

11.  My father didn't think so. People were human beings to him. But to you, a warped, frustrated old man, they're cattle. Well in my book, my father died a much richer man than you'll ever be!  - It's A Wonderful Life

12.  You're a disgrace to the outfit. You're soft! You're sloppy! You're unruly! You're undisciplined!  And I never saw anything look so wonderful in my whole life! - White Christmas

13. We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up. - Jingle All the Way

14.This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f***ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat, white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse. - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Bonus - 
   All the stockings are filled... all that is, except one. And we have even forgotten to hang it up. The stocking for the child born in a manger. It's his birthday we are celebrating. Don't ever let us forget that. - The Bishop's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment