Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mid Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? - I dozed a bit during that last hour, so got up and made a salad that I need for family reunion tomorrow.  Now I'm feeling rejuvenated and ready to read.  Best of all, the "twitchies" have stayed away - thanks to regular doses of medication - but it adds to the drowsiness.  Oh well, it's worth it to get to sit and read comfortably.
2) What have you finished reading? ARC of Peas, Beans and Corn by Jennifer Wixson and Wonder Show by Hannah Barnaby
3) What is your favorite read so far?  I have to go with Wonder Show because it was so  different from my usual picks.
4) What about your favorite snacks?  Apples and peanut butter - the perfect combination!
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! - Haven't taken time to visit other blogs yet - but I'll get there.  I usually find two or three new ones to follow during every read-a-thon.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome! I love apples and almond butter, you should try it if you like them with peanut butter. Yum! Happy read-a-thon day and keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete