Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tangled Thursday: Circles

Will it go round in circles....The Circle of Life . . . spinning wheel's got to go 'round... the wheels on the bus go round and round...   "Circular" song lyrics have been going round and round in my head all week as I contemplated ways to use circles in my Zentangles.  I finally decided to take advantage of the lessons Heather posted last week and practice drawing by the Zentangle "rules".  
A string involving circles plus patterns that include circles


I also tried spiral versions of a circle.


Visit Heather @ Books and Quilts to link up your Zentangle post and find next week's challenge.

1 comment:

  1. somehow, you manage to take my breath away each week with your tangles. wow. I didn't consider using a spiral for my string. In the first photo, what is the tangle in the bottom left? it reminds me of a metal framework for a skyscraper. Thanks for linking up for Tangled Thursday.

    ReplyDelete