Thursday, February 6, 2014

Zentangle and the Olympics

The Winter Olympics begin tonight.  I probably watch more TV during the two weeks of the Olympics than any other time of year.  I love the figure skating, but also enjoy speed skating, some of the skiing ... and 4 years ago I even got hooked on curling.  There's more strategy there than you would think at first glance.

In honor of the opening ceremonies tonight, todays Zentangle features the Olympic circles.  




Tangled Thursday is hosted by Heather @ Books & Quilts.  Stop by to see what others are drawing and to link up your Zentangles.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Tami, excellent Olympic rings. I really like how you have included the leaves/garland, reminds me of the laural rings that the athletes received during the Athens Olympics. Thanks for linking up for Tangled Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I am working on mine! Hope to have it posted by midnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten hooked on the curling, too! One of my goals for getting this weight off is to be able to go learn to curl - there's a group of about 100 here in Omaha on teams that compete. How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete