Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tangled Thursday: Sssssssss...

Marie is hoping for Spring to sssssspring - ssssssoon!  So this week's challenge revolves around the letter S.  All tangles used must start with S.  After that, each participant is free to include S in any manner they chose - or not.  I ssssstarted by ssssssearching for S-tangles, practicing them, then incorporating them into a tile.  Here are my two results:
Two S's form the string, filled with six brand new (to me) tangles.  "Screen" and "Sand Swirl" are my newest favorites.  They. will be showing up frequently.
Five of the same tangles - plus "Showgirl"  - and a string made from three S's.  Excuse the funky flower on top that went wrong somewhere.
Thanks for the ssssswell challenge, Marie.  I believe it's my turn to name the next challenge, so ssssstay tuned for the announcement.

Tangled Thursday is hosted by the sssssssspectacular Heather @ Books and Quilts.  

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Tami!! I especially like your "screen" tangle. I'm going to have to try that one. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tami. i like all those ssssses. the tangle called screen looks good. Will have to give it a try.

    yes, it is you turn to challenge us.

    Thanks for linking up with Tangled Thursday.

    ReplyDelete